Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ashdown MAG300 C115 combo for sale

jellyellie

Hi guys

For sale is my [url="http://www.guitar-mania.com/ashdown-mag300-combo-c115300-p-204.html"]Ashdown MAG300 C115[/url] combo bass amp.

I bought it a year or so ago but have hardly used it since, having a bit of a clearout now and it needs to go to a loving home. I bought it from [url="http://www.andertons.co.uk"]www.andertons.co.uk[/url] and had them service it for me so it's perfect. I paid over £300 and it's still selling new for this now.

It's in absolutely brilliant condition, looks brand new, never been gigged.

Features include:
- 307 watts RMS
- 1x15 speaker
- 5-band EQ
- DI output
- Active & passive inputs
- Effects send and return
- Tuner/line output
- Subharmonics generator

I'm looking for £190 ono.

I live in west Surrey - viewing is welcome, collection is preferred, but delivery could be arranged.

Also, I realise I'm a new member here and that may put you off. I have an eBay account with excellent feedback that I can verify with you for a reference, and like I said, viewing is welcome.

Any other questions please let me know.

So, let's hear your offers!

jellyellie

[attachment=12999:R0011839...n_mag300.jpg]

[attachment=13000:R0011840...300_head.jpg]

[quote name='Rasta' post='278293' date='Sep 5 2008, 11:35 PM']Hi, are these 300W's as it is or do you have to use an extension cab to get the total 300Watts output ?

cheers[/quote]

I think you need the extension cab to get the full power rating, I've got 325 Watt head but I can only get that with 2 8 ohm cabs, I think the combos speaker is 8 ohm. I've got a 4X10 cab that would match it perfectly :)