Why become a member? ×

Earthquaker Arpanoid for sale
£380

Pearl_Jammin

UPDATE 31/08 ....ONLY ONE LEFT -

[u]Earthquaker Devices Arpanoid[/u]
Totally unlike any other pedal I've used before. Crazy cycling arpeggios. Stun audiences and soundmen by making your bass sound like your favourite 80's arcade game. Really well made pedal, in great condition too. I believe the box, instructions, and little bag this came in are at the studio too, but will double check. Asking [b]£110[/b] for this little insanity box.

---------

A selection of some strange sounding noise boxes, as well as some super cheap (but very decent) DI's and tuners and other useful gubbins.

I only have the attached photo available of all of them at the moment, but can supply others if required.

All prices include P&P to the UK, and are ONO, so PM me, especially if you want to take more than one off my hands. Nearly all have velcro on the bottom. No boxes/instructions unless noted, but will be packaged well.

TRADES - only looking for very specific pedals currently (MXR Bass Distortion / Fuzzrocious Rat/Cat Tail / Fuzzrocious Afterlife / Bass Whammy Reissue / MWFX Judder), so won't be interested in anything else I'm afraid.

[u]EHX Freeze[/u]
In very decent condition, little paint chip on the front but functions perfectly. Very useful little pedal for infinite drooonnnesss. [b]ON HOLD[/b]

[u]EHX Iron Lung Vocoder[/u]
Odd tiny paint chip but [i]does[/i] come with box and instructions. This this is a lot of fun, and is worth it just to witness the audience reaction when your bass is talking at them. Sounds great with bass, especially some drive after it. [b]SOLD[/b]

[u]EHX POG2[/u]
In pretty gnarly condition on the front - names were torn off when I removed a sticker, loads of paint chips. All works perfectly though, so as long as you're not looking for a pretty example, this may be the POG2 for you. Not sure where to price this really but I'll go with [b]SOLD [/b]and see what people think....

[u]Digitech Jam Man Express[/u]
Great looper, barely been used really. Been used for 3-4 rehearsals before I went back to the very basic looper function on my Boss Delay. Coolest thing about it is the [color=#000000][font=Helvetica,]JamSync function where you can daisy chain another Jam Man being used by another member of your band to create locked-in loops, but I never managed to convince anyone else in my band to buy another, so time for it to move on. [b]SOLD[/b][/font][/color]

[u]Behringer BDI 21[/u]
Very good nick. Great little Sansamp clone which actually sounds awesome, very powerful EQ. [b]SOLD[/b]

[u]Moor Micro DI[/u]
Another good DI. Bought because it has the speaker sim on it which kills those fizzly high frequencies, great when using distortion. Now been re-labeled with the Fender name on it I believe. 'Bass DI' sticker will be removed. [b]SOLD[/b]

[u]Vein Tap Seperator ABY[/u]
Super simply ABY pedal. Does what it says on the tin. [b]SOLD[/b]

[u]Korg Pitchblack[/u]
The older non-poly version. Tracks great, very quick. Odd little scuff but functions perfectly. [b]SOLD

[/b]

C'est tout. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Edited by Pearl_Jammin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...