Why become a member? ×

SOLD Squier/Harley Benton bitsa £70 SOLD
£70

rushbo

SOLD
Here's a nice little bass that could do with a good home...

The body is from a Chinese Squier P Bass. It feels nice and solid. There are a few paint chips, but mainly on the back where's there's a bit of buckle rash. It's got a black scratchplate which has had holes drilled for a thumb rest (which I've attached) a tug bar and a pick-up cover. I've filled these unused holes with black screws. It's got an Entwistle pick-up which sounds great. The neck is a Harley Benton, which I've reshaped to look a bit more Fender-y. I've attached a "comedy" logo. Two passes with some sandpaper and it would be history - don't panic! I've got the action down to a reasonable height, but there's one note that insists on clanking - the 13th Fret on the E String. You could raise the action a bit and lose the clank, but it would make the action rather high - for me, anyway.

This would make a decent back-up, beginners bass or something you could mod. I'd prefer collection (I'm based in Halesowen in the West Mids) but I could post it at cost. I've also got a really sturdy, home made hard case I'm happy to chuck in to sweeten the deal. As ever, you're welcome to have a twang on it first.

£70 + postage

[attachment=198723:bass1.jpg][attachment=198724:bass2.jpg][attachment=198725:bass3.jpg][attachment=198726:bass4.jpg]

Edited by rushbo