Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Japanese Fender Jaguar
£500

stega

Hi,

My gorgeous 1 year old Japanese Fender Jaguar is for sale/trade. Strung with Roto rounds, and comes with a Fender gig bag and original Fender strap. I bought this new last July, and it has been lightly gigged since then. It has one small ding, shown in the photos. Other than that, its in excellent condition, plays and sounds lovely and looks drop dead gorgeous.

[s]Trade-wise, I am after a Precision of some description.[/s]

Edit: I have now got myself a brilliant sounding Precision (thanks to Grangur), so just looking for a sale now.

[attachment=198030:IMG_0233.jpg] [attachment=198031:IMG_0234.jpg] [attachment=198032:IMG_0235.jpg] [attachment=198033:IMG_0236.jpg]
[attachment=198034:IMG_0237.jpg] [attachment=198035:IMG_0238.jpg] [attachment=198036:IMG_0239.jpg] [attachment=198037:IMG_0241.jpg]
[attachment=198038:IMG_0242.jpg] [attachment=198039:IMG_0243.jpg]

Edited by stega

• 3 weeks later...

Ha - definitely not selling everything! Just trying to stick to my one-in one-out rule, and the band I'm in required a more precision-type sound, hence the swap out.

Thanks for the bump-age. Gonna be sad to see this one go, its a super nice bass - looks gorgeous, tons of tone on offer and just feels so nice to play.

[quote name='stega' timestamp='1440683438' post='2852937']
Ha - definitely not selling everything! Just trying to stick to my one-in one-out rule, and the band I'm in required a more precision-type sound, hence the swap out.

Thanks for the bump-age. Gonna be sad to see this one go, its a super nice bass - looks gorgeous, tons of tone on offer and just feels so nice to play.
[/quote]

I've seen different models of Jaguar, with a P and a J pickup on
Think these are Fender Modern Players
I've been told that with the PJ arrangement, there's even more tone
(as you'd think) - so does this one sound a little like a Jazz?

Have another bump, as it really is a lovely colour,
and to any prospective buyers - stega is a great guy to deal with
Deal in confidence BC'ers :)

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1440683743' post='2852940']
My USA P is that colour, amazing.
[/quote]

Jealous! Would have loved to have gotten one of those, but alas my budget just didn't stretch that far. Maybe that will be my next bass!

[quote name='Marc S' timestamp='1440689856' post='2853022']
I've seen different models of Jaguar, with a P and a J pickup on
Think these are Fender Modern Players
I've been told that with the PJ arrangement, there's even more tone
(as you'd think) - so does this one sound a little like a Jazz?
[/quote]

This one has 2 vintage jazz pickups, so can definitely sound quite jazzy. Its the deluxe version and has active electronics, plus you can run the pickups in series or parallel, so it can go loads of places a jazz couldn't normally.

[quote name='Marc S' timestamp='1440689856' post='2853022']
Have another bump, as it really is a lovely colour,
and to any prospective buyers - stega is a great guy to deal with
Deal in confidence BC'ers :)
[/quote]

Thanks Marc!

• 9 months later...

Do like those Aerodynes - and that black one you have for sale is lovely. This bass was sold several months ago - ended up selling it via gumtree as I didn't get any luck here. Completely forgot that this thread was still open, sorry!