Why become a member? ×

Clover XP15 4 String NOW SOLD - PLEASE DELETE
£600

bassist_lewis

Price drop to £500
It is with a heavy heart that I am selling my Clover bass. I've had it for almost 5 years and used it for hundreds of gigs and rehearsals but the time has come to move it on. I've started playing short scales and I can't make the jump back and forth, plus I just bought a 60s short scale bass and I need to make the money back!

Specs:
scale Length - 34 inches
Preamp - Delano 3 band (treble, mid, bass) plus 3 position switch (back pick: single coil, series, parallel).
pick-ups - Delano single coil at neck, Delano MM at bridge
string spacing - its 20mm but its adjustable by 2 mm either way
tuners - not sure on the brand but lightweight ones, plus hipshot d-tuner
Body - Mahogany
Top - Bubinga (maple strip, matching headstock)
Neck - hard rock maple
Fretboard - rosewood

this is a really great bass, lots of sounds available if you want them using the preamp and pick ups. The electronics have some of the best shielding I've ever seen and its always really quiet. Its also the best balancing bass I've ever used, it sits wherever you want it to, plus its really light, about 3.85 kgs.

There is some cosmetic damage on the back and around the edges of the body, I've photographed the bigger dings. The bass is currently set up with flatwounds and a fairly high action but it'll go low if you wish. I'll send it in a Reunion Blues Continental gig bag, or if you're near Edinburgh pick up is welcome.

I'm not really long for a trade - I'm not gassing after anything at the moment - but you never know!

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/bassist_lewis/library/Clover%20Bass

Edited by bassist_lewis