Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer CV (Natural) *****SOLD*****
£1100

Freddie75

Purchased this a couple of weeks back brand new from Bass Direct - and then my dream bass comes up 2nd hand for a price simply to good to refuse (Warwick Streamer stage 1). I'm looking to sell this to fund the new purchase or might be up for a trade of some kind. Can't really justify having both - especially as the stage one has active and passive option.

German made, it's a real beaut to play and looks sexy in the flesh. It can nail lovely vintage & Jazz tones if that's your bag!

The neck is lovely and feels slimmer than both the fender Jazzes I've recently sold (fender deluxe and fender standard).

Comes with Warwick gig bag.

Specifications:

GPS Streamer CV 4
Machineheads: Warwick machineheads
Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Neck Wood: Maple
Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard(fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingeboard (fretless)
Inlay: Fluorescent Side Dot:
Dots Fluorescent Side Dots
Fingerboard Radius: 9,5 "
Scale length: 34" (long scale)
Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 2pcs Swamp Ash
Pickups: Passive MEC J/J Alnico 5 pickups

Paid £1250 new (Purchased new in July 2015) looking for £800 sale or trade (trade value £900).

Bassed in Swindon - you are very welcome to come try before you buy!

Thanks
Freddie

Edited by Freddie75

• 5 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of trying this very bass round at Freddie's last night. It is lovely and light, plays like the proverbial yellow spread, and sounds like a top quality jazz. The only reason it's still here is my unreasonable preference for Precisions!

GLWTS Freddie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...