Why become a member? ×

TC RS112

Philly

I'm thinking of going for 2 Tc electronics rs112's to use with a mark bass little mark 2, but I noticed they are only 200 watts each, and the tc website suggests using a combination of 3 cabs for a 500ish watt head.

Does anyone use a couple of these, and if so do they cope with the head and would they be loud enough to use in a loud function band?

Not a user of TC cabs or MarkBass heads, but I'd say you can use those safely together - True that the combined rated power of the cabs will be 400 watts at 4ohms, and the amp is [i]able [/i]to put out 500 watts at 4ohm. But it would be fine - just dont turn the amp all the way up!

I actually know a chap who uses a single RS112 with a TC RH750 head all the time.

Certainly IMHO though, 2 of them with the LM2 should be plenty loud enough in a band setting.

• 2 months later...
Guest gazzatriumph

Just got my RS112 to go with the RS210 from Thomann, four week wait but at half the UK price well worth the wait and adds nice tone along with the 210's

[quote name='Philly' timestamp='1437576946' post='2827228']
Thanks for your opinion I was thinking the same. Been thinking of the 2 X 12 option for a while and thomann are selling these ridiculously cheap at the moment if you can wait 6 weeks for delivery.
[/quote]
I waited six weeks for mine, but they were showing as 'Out of Stock' they dispatched it as soon as they came back in though. I reckon you'd have it in a few days if it's in stock - which appears to be the case now.
Thinking of selling my BC210 and going with two of these, great wee cabs!