Why become a member? ×

SOLD**2008 Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo**SOLD

yelees

[size=7]Sold for £1299 on eBay[/size]

I'm reluctantly selling my beautiful 6 week old 4003 because I've fallen for another bass and don't have the cash for two. The name in the pictures is my eBay ID so feel free to check my feedback etc.

It's in exactly the same condition I purchased it in i.e. flawless, 100% new, straight from the factory goodness.

Naturally, it includes the Ric fitted hardcase + manual + polishing cloth etc.

I'll post this bass anywhere in the world (at the buyers expense), alternatively, it can be collected from my place near J4 of the M25 or I'll be happy to meet somewhere in London or drive partway to meet somebody in the surrounding counties - Kent / Essex / Surrey etc.

Due to how new the bass is, it's perfect condition, and how tough it was for me to find a shop that had one, my asking price is £1250 here on basschat. I'm probably going to put it on eBay (unless I get interest here fairly quickly) - starting at £1100 with a "buy it now" of £1300.

The pictures were taken indoors, if you're interested but you want better lit pics, I'll either set up my strobe or take it outside and get some better lit shots.

Of course, any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking,

Leo

Edit: "sold for £1299 on eBay"

Edited by yelees

eBay Link:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280262128774"]Rickenbacker 4003 MINT CONDITION (only 5 weeks old) Auction Ends Sunday 7th September[/url]

Thanks

The other woman in my life is a Clover. I so don't want to do this.... I've got a weird relationship with my 4003, I was absolutely drooling myself at my last band practice over the tones coming out of this thing.... When I get a good disposable income again I'm gonna track down another one... preferably another 2008....preferably the exact same bass if I can!

[quote name='MB1' post='273694' date='Aug 31 2008, 01:50 PM']MB1. :)
An EYEBANEZ?...Sorry!...I'll get me coat![/quote]

I do actually have an Ibanez (no idea of the vintage or model but I think it's a late 80's / early 90's)... love it.