Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN NOW KEEPING LAKLAND SKYLINE JO 5 3TB
£735

WAYNESWORLD

Hi Guy's
Here we have my Lakland JO5 bought form Moresfull a few weeks ago (nice guy). Despite my best efforts with a few basses this year it looks like I am married to my Warwicks. This bass is lovely and in great condition. It has a couple of very minor scratches (see images) and the bridges saddles need a good cleaning. I'm sure a lot of people will see these imperfections as character but I think they need pointing out.
There is a Jretro fitted which can be removed as I have the original plate and controls. The price without the J-retro would be £595 £700 with J-Retro (strap locks not inc)You can try before you buy along with tea and biscuits.This bass will not disappoint.
I may be willing to trade for a Warwick 5 string $$
or Gallien Krueger MB800, MB500 Fusion or Markbass Jeff Berlin Combo, RH750 ,TH500 which must be in excl condition and with some possible cash adjustment.
Collection from Stoke. Del at buyers cost. I am willing to meet up within reason.
Cheers for looking

The Skyline Joe Osborn is manufactured to the same specifications as our US-made Joe Osborn Signature Series Bass and outfitted with the same passively delicious Lakland J-style pickups. The Lakland pickups replicate vintage bass tones as well as we've ever heard and players love the comfy taper of the Osborn's neck.[list]
[*]Nut Width: 1.81"
[*]Nut Type: Delrin
[*]Fret Size: .041/.085"
[*]Width at Final Fret: 3.3"
[*]1st Fret Neck Depth: .81"
[*]12th Fret Neck Depth: .92"
[*]Fingerboard Radius: 10-13"
[*]Scale Length: 35"
[*]Frets: 22
[*]Bridge String Spacing: .75"
[*]Neck Wood: Flat-Sawn Maple
[*]Body Wood: Ash
[*]Fingerboard: Rosewood with Dots
[*]Tuners: Hipshot Lisc. Ultra-Lite's
[*]Truss Rod Access: Neck Heel: 4mm Hex
[*]Pickguard: Aged White
[*]Controls: Volume/Tone
[*]Bridge: Lakland Dual Access
[*]Preamp: J-Retro
[*]Pickups: Lakland Single Coil
[/list]

Edited by WAYNESWORLD

Hi Si
Thanks for the endorsement. This is truly a great bass I have just got so used to the spacing on the Warwicks, it is quite a challenge changing mid set. If the neck was more like my corvette this would be my perfect bass. The retro give me all the tones and more ,plus the body size covers my slipped chest very well.