Why become a member? ×

2003 Fender American Precision Bass - Butterscotch Blonde and Maple

faceman

I did a swap on these forums a few months ago and got this lovely beast from a fellow near me. As I said in the title, it's an American Fender, manufactured in 2003 in good condition with one slight dent on the bottom. Apart from that, it's perfect. Currently got some Rotosound 77s flatwounds and it plays like a beauty, ideal for classic Stax or Pink Floyd playing. The body is Butterscotch Blonde with black pick guard, with a maple neck.

I'm selling because I've got a new gig and need a Jazz Bass (again) and need this done by the middle of September and will have to take the eBay path if I can't get something sorted. Happy to ship or pickup from Newcastle in the North East. Comes with hard case, cable and yellow/black Fender strap.

Looking forward around [b]£450[/b] for this. I'm thinking of going for a Geddy Lee Jazz Bass so I'd be willing to swap for one of these or a similar Jazz. I've got some photos but I'm at work so will upload them later today. PM me if you have any questions.

Edited by sebpayne

Here we go - if you want pictures of something else, just let me know! The case is just the standard Fender hard case that all the Americans have with them.

Also, throw any offers my way and I'll have think - open to all suggestions really :)

Edited by sebpayne

[quote name='Muppet' post='271367' date='Aug 27 2008, 10:02 PM']you have PM[/quote]

Thanks Muppett! The bass is on hold, I've had a cash offer from another forum member that should be sorted soon. I'll update post when it's sorted. Thanks everyone for their generous offers and messages, good to have so many kind people :)