Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Barefaced Super Midget Gen 3 - Mint - **SOLD** :)
£475

I'm sure you know all about these little gems, however if not, the Specs can be found here under product range :-

http://barefacedbass.com/

Unbelievable piece of kit - Tiny, lightweight and extremely loud.

Fully adjustable high quality horn, two twin Speakon / Jack sockets, rubber feet on two sides, metal corners, superb second to none Pro build quality and the finish is spot on.

Silver cloth grill and comes complete with fitted Roqsolid cover.

Plays loud with as little as 150w, and will handle 600w without breaking sweat.

Cost new not including postage would be £689 with the Siver cloth grill and cover, so save over £200 and avoid the up to 3 month build time, plus this is in mint condition and indistinguishable from a new jobbie.

Cash on collection, or can post at cost via Parcelforce48 at £27.94 fully insured, or you can arrange your own less expensive carrier and it will be well packaged.

Would consider a less expensive small, lightweight cab in p/x Epifani UL 112, or UL110 would be good, or WHY??

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by dodgnofski

Hi Kev,

You are more than welcome to come and try it - no obligation of course matey :)!! I just had to try one to see what all the fuss was about before I finally hang up my 'Gigging Boots' :)!! and now I know - Incredible sound from such a small, lightweight package and in the same way 'Catweazel' was dumbfounded by 'Electrickery' and 'The Telling Bone' - really showing my age now :) - how this Guy gets so much power out of these is way beyond my understanding :(!!

Thanks for the good wishes, it's still here if you want a try out this week sometime?

Cheers,

Tim