Why become a member? ×

BOSS BCB60 pedal board

Hi everyone
As ive sold all my pedals except 2 this is now surplus to requirements, made from very sturdy plastic and has foam inside for protection, also has a built in effects loop and comes with a built in power supply for 8 pedals and all connection cables, has one missing foam pad one new one and one cut for two EBS/BOSS size pedals, new pads are available to order, or you can use velcro, pads can be cut to fit any size pedal.
In good nick and yours for - SOLD!!! THANKS SHAUN!!!!
PM me if you,ve any questions - LEE
[attachment=12533:P5200022.JPG][attachment=12534:P5200023.JPG][attachment=12535:demi_moores_021.jpg]

Just a couple of versions and combinations ive had in this board, it fits quite a few pedals of diffrent sizes.

Edited by lee650

Bank holiday bump!!!

Hi everyone
As ive sold all my pedals except 2 this is now surplus to requirements, made from very sturdy plastic and has foam inside for protection, also has a built in effects loop and comes with a built in power supply for 8 pedals and all connection cables, has one missing foam pad one new one and one cut for two EBS/BOSS size pedals, new pads are available to order, or you can use velcro, pads can be cut to fit any size pedal.
In good nick and yours for £45 posted
PM me if you,ve any questions - LEE
[attachment=12533:P5200022.JPG][attachment=12534:P5200023.JPG][attachment=12535:demi_moores_021.jpg]

Just a couple of versions and combinations ive had in this board, it fits quite a few pedals of diffrent sizes.

Yeah unfortunately it does, i had to use a seperate power supply for the Qtron as it was 24 volts or something. works fine for all 9 volt pedals, but the supply is the boss multi one.

Does it only power 9v pedals?