Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Polytone MiniBrute 3
£150

All,

I'm finally selling my Polytone MiniBrute 3. My dad bought this for me in the mid 80's so it's taken a while to find the strength to do it but an impending house build is forcing a good clear out. There's a label, partly removed on the back that says 9/85 and this would be about right since I was 18 that year. Its had a bit of use but never got seriously gigged because I soon afterwards bought a Session 4x10.

So it is what it is - 100w of fet power in to a 1x15. Some minor scuffs to the vinyl covering but nothing major. Everything works as it should wit no crackly pots even after all this time. In all astonishing condition for a 30year old amp and it still sounds great. Quality stuff and perfect for small gigs and equally at home with bass guitar or double bass.

£125 ovno, collected from North Leeds or I will ship at cost no issue - £15 seems to cover it. I'm also happy to deliver or meet up within half an hours drive or so.
[attachment=191650:P1050192.JPG].[attachment=191651:P1050193.JPG]

Edit - I just noticed that one of the photos is cockeyed... apologies, I'll see if I can find the rotate button!

Edited by Pete1967