Why become a member? ×

(BOTH NOW SOLD THANKS) 1989 AMPEG SVT 810 & TRACE ELLIOT 410 CAB
£275

[b][u]- AMPEG AND TRACE BOTH NOW SOLD - PLEASE REMOVE AD - THANKS! -[/u][/b]

1) My trusty Ampeg SVT 810 cabinet believed to be from 1989. £275

I've owned it for the past 5 years and it sounds fantastic paired-up with almost any bass amp head. I used a Hartke LH500 and it worked a treat.

Bought it from a guy down south who fitted an old American number plate on the back as a footplate for moving it around.

The Tolex is pealing in many areas, and has some gaffer tape covering some bits. Overall its a bit scruffy but I've seen a lot worst and its structurally sound as anything.

A bit of cosmetic T.L.C wouldn't go amiss but it could be left as is.

It sounds fantastic, I'm GUTTED to be selling it but due to lack of use, its weight and the fact I now live on a second floor flat it has to go.

It's collection only from Chorlton in South Manchester, you can come and test it too at a reasonable hour of course! I'll help you move it downstairs but its at least a two man job so be prepared for lifting and have decent transport.

I've priced it for selling on Basschat rather than ebay etc, I've bought and sold a few items on here and like the community feel so think its priced fairly.

2)Trace Elliot 410 cabinet. [u][b]SOLD[/b][/u]

I bought it along with a Trace Head a few months ago. It's had the original drivers replaced with some celestons (Sorry, I don't know what model) and makes a good practice cabinet. It's been painted black and has a few chips here and there.

The rear inputs have been replaced with speak-on inputs, and is rated at 8ohms.

It sounds good but does fart out/rattle a bit when pushed (I play very low dub bass lines so its not ideal for me.) Recommended as a practice cabinet or refurb job so priced accordingly. Pick-up from Manchester as above.

Please PM me for any more info. I can email you more pics on request.

Collection from South Manchester only.

Thanks for looking!

Regards,
Jak

Edited by jakhotta

That is a stonking pair of deals.

Someone rip this mans arm off!

If any BCers happen to me in Manchester and heading to Kent that would do me a pick up I will pay you handsomely in Tea and patch cables for helping me get these!