Why become a member? ×

Is it just me?

andy67

[quote name='The Badderer' timestamp='1430635238' post='2763170']
i get where you guys are coming from and think you guys keep and excellent handle on all the crap that must go on, i just look at this issue from my personal area of caution and that's my personal reaction to seeing something that expensive advertised by someone i've never met and have no way of tracking down ever again.
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with that in the slightest. :)

There are three common items that nearly always appear during conversations about bad deals:

1) I paid using Paypal Gift.
2) I thought it sounded too good to be true.
3) I had a feeling about this but...

There's and old line about "You can only con a greedy person easily" and it seems to be mostly true: most of the time the deal seems too good to be true, and it usually is, but the buyer manages to convince himself that he is "lucky". Of course he soon discovers that he isn't, however I have just received a very interesting proposal from a Nigerian gentleman who seems to need only the use of my bank account for a short period of time for me to make a huge amount of money so perhaps I am the lucky one after all.