Why become a member? ×

Two great gigs this weekend

crez5150

Ok so got two great and different gigs this weekend....

Gig 1 is playing in my originals band on the Beach in Clacton for the air show.... should be fun.

Gig 2 is with my function band playing in a Monastery ([url="http://www.themonasterymanchester.co.uk/Images/alter.jpg"]The Monastery[/url])..... Acoustics from hell for a band.... I'll get some pics up early next week

Due to holidays, losing a drummer and cancellations I have not had a gig for seven weeks !! but all that comes to an end this weekend with SOUL7 playing a wedding on Sunday ( with a dep drummer AND guitarist that we have never played with !! ) and my other band Chasing Amy playing our debut gig together at a charity outdoor gig in Wakefield on the bank hol Monday.......so excited about playing again !!

Ok so have some photo's to share of the gig withmy function band (5CATFish) at The Monastery in Gorton, Manchester. What a great venue despite the natural reverb that lasted for about a day and a half!! If you look closely in the 2nd picture down, you can just make out the 17ft Crucifix hanging above our heads as we played, very unnerving!!

Edited by crez5150