Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE!!!! Warwick WCA 410 4ohm cab
£200

Kenny Gair

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]SOLD!!! [/font][/color]

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]Selling my Warwick 4x10 WCA 410 4 ohm cab. Great wee cab with a big sound. Has treated me very well but it's time to move on some gear and make space in my man cave. It's been gigged a few times but is in great condition, no major bumps or bashes. Powered it with an Ampeg SVT7-Pro and it managed it happily. Had lots of compliments for the noise it made (not my playing sadly). I did remove the castors though as the crappy plastic holder for the screw to hold one of the castors in, stripped. I have 4 heavier duty castor here but never got around to fitting them. However buys this is welcome to them (assuming I can find them).[/font][/color]

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]I paid £250 for this cab plus about £40 delivery some 18 moths ago or so. Would like £200 but I'm prepared to discuss an offer.[/font][/color]

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]I would prefer that the buyer collects this but I am happy to meet somewhere if it makes life easy. All tryouts welcome. Please note that this is a 4 ohm cab so if you are looking to get a bigger noise from your head, this is a great option. That's the reason I bought it in the first place.[/font][/color]

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]BASED GLASGOW AREA....collect or meet within reason. Tryouts welcome![/font][/color]

Edited by Kenny Gair