Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£365

BigBassBob

Hi guys, having another clear-out (again) and am looking to move some stuff.

George L plugs, cables, stress jackets and cable tester - [b][s]£85[/s] [s]£75[/s] [s]£60[/s] [s]£50 posted[/s] SOLD[/b]

I've counted 12 plugs and 16 stress jackets. There's plenty of cable for you to work with but buying cable by metre/feet is quite cheap if you need more. I can't remember if any of the current patch cables have issues but I'm 90% they're good to go apart from one or two. I would really like to sell this as a complete package.

Pedaltrain Mini - [s][b]£35 posted[/b][/s][b] SOLD[/b]

It's the older version with the lip on the end (good for protection.) The shoulder strap itself snapped some time ago but can easily be replaced if you need it. It's got some scuffs and marks from gigging but its functionality remains intact.

Iron Ether Polytope - [s][b]£160 posted[/b][/s][b] SOLD[/b]

This is a rather unique chorus/modulation that can go from a subtle detune effect to a rich chorus all the way to multiple pitches being bent by whole tones flat AND sharp (kind of like a cassette player catching fire mid-song.) Has velcro on the bottom, ready for your pedal board.

EDIT - Both the Abunai and Polytope have "LED dims" over their LEDs. These are little pieces of dark plastic designed to take the edge off both of their super-bright LEDs. You can remove them simply by pulling them off :)

Feel free to PM any questions.

Cheers,
Bob.

Edited by BigBassBob

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...