Why become a member? ×

SOLD *Fender USA Jazz Deluxe* SOLD
£700

whentbass

Up for grabs is my 2005 USA Jazz Deluxe. This has been my go to bass for the past 4 years, and has had one previous owner prior to me. As you can see from the attached photos this previous owner pranged the bass on something or other. However, none of the wood is missing making this nothing but a superficial issue. When I first received the bass I was hell bent on getting this chip covered over as soon as possible, but I quickly forgot about it as it's on the back and no one see it. This is the only imperfection on an otherwise spotless bass that has been well taken care of.

The bass sounds great! It's everything you could want from a modern Fender Jazz. A plethora of sounds are available from the active circuitry, the neck is lovely, slim and fast fast fast!, the body is tapered so is much less bulky than the standard Jazzes, it's light weight and super low actions can be attained.

Fender USA Jazz Deluxe

- Rare Candy Tangerine colour
- Active (x2 9v)
- Maple neck and fretboard
- 34" Scale
- Alder Body
- Abalone inlays
- SCN noiseless single coil pickups
- Chrome hardware
- 5 Bolt bolt on neck

Fender fitted hard case included.

Bass is located near Darlington but I will post.

NOW LOOKING FOR JUST £670!!

Edited by whentbass

Cheers guys. The damage bothered me when I first got the bass but it only took me about a week to completely forget about. It doesn't have any bearing on the sound and its on the back so its never really bothered me at all