Why become a member? ×

Lionel Richie Tickets - Birmingham March 14th - SOLD
£300

We had a bit of a family outing planned to see Lionel R on Saturday but now can't make it :(

We've got 4 seats in block O2, row F. It's the front side block so should be pretty good tickets.

Cost us £75 each so trying to get that back for them if possible.

Happy to split into two pairs if required.

I never particularly liked him until my daughter took me to see him a few years back and he puts on a great show. Incredibly natural performer with wonderful voice control - what I'd call a 'proper' singer :)

A friend of mine, who's a real rock fan, went to see him last week and has been raving over what a great show it was!

EDIT - two now sold and price reduced to £65 each with free delivery.

Edited by molan

[quote name='MoJoKe' timestamp='1426107540' post='2714582']
aaah poop! Having seen Ethan Farmer's masterclass on Sunday I really would love to have gone, he adds something really special, but I'm gigging myself :(

Hope someone snaps them up!
[/quote]

Wow, I hadn't realised Ethan was on this tour. I loaned him a Sadowsky for his Masterclass on Sunday but was too busy to go and see him.

I've heard lots of good reports about him. Top, top session guy!

Two tickets now sold so there's two remaining.

Price was reduced to £65 each for the first buyer so happy to offer this for the remaining pair.

This price includes free special delivery posting.

Just the kind of gig to score a few points by taking your girlfriend, wife, mum etc. to - plus you get to watch Ethan Farmer at work and he really is a top player!