Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Spector NS-95 5 String £300
£300

rushbo

Roll up ladies and gentlemen and gasp in awe at my lovely Spector 5 string…

It’s a bit of a rare best – made in Korea in the mid 90’s. Check out the unusual (for Spector) headstock. It’s active and beautifully made and very comfortable. It’s got a brass nut and sexy black hardware. The back has that lovely Spector contour which makes it a joy to play. The neck join is absolutely flawless. Lots of tonal possibilities – yeah Spector’s sound great for rock, but this machine can also sound pretty funky too.
Condition? Pretty decent. A few little scratches, but nothing that a bottle of black nail polish and some T Cut couldn’t put right. I’ve had it for about a year and gigged it once. Through my Genz Benz Contour rig, it sounded HUGE.

I put some new Rotosounds on it at Christmas and it’s had about 30 mins play since then…

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not a five string player, so it has to go…and I’ve also got terrible GAS for a BC Rich Mockingbird…

£300 gets it posted to you in a tatty but usable hard case. Or you can pick it up from Halesowen in the Wild West Midlands. Feel free to come over and have a twang- the kettle is always on, but bring biscuits…

[attachment=186034:spector.jpg]
[attachment=186032:headstock.jpg]
[attachment=186033:back.jpg]
[attachment=186035:neck.jpg]
[attachment=186036:pups.jpg]

Edited by rushbo