Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 410T (Withdrawn)
£150

Spoonman

Ashdown 410 cab. I bought this new in 2010 and it has seen a fair amount of use as you can see from the dings in the picture, but it's super sturdy and still sounds perfect. Nice deep and loud sound. The tweeter doesn't work, but I've not found I missed it, and I believe it's something easily replaced.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking for [/font][/color][b]£125[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] collected from my house in Poole, Dorset. I'm also willing to drive out a reasonable distance to meet halfway somewhere.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Any questions, please ask![/font][/color]

[attachment=185685:IMG_20150306_160831.jpg]

[attachment=185686:IMG_20150306_160851.jpg]

[attachment=185687:IMG_20150306_160918.jpg]

Edited by Spoonman

Bargain for any strapping young lad. I had two of these and they made for a super-lush 8X10. They are great-sounding cabs and can handle a lot of power. They like it, in fact. I only moved them on because I'm old and have osteoporosis of the arse-bone. And milk-leg.

Cheers for the kind words! Yeah it's a great sounding cab. It's no lightweight barefaced type deal, but certainly not the heaviest ever. I've managed to move it by myself a whole bunch and I'm only little...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...