Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Interesting Fortress Flashback copy

There were quite a few of these knocking about a few years back - I actually remember these "Flying" brand things being on Ebay. There was another brand (the name escapes me but there's a thread about them buried somewhere in the Ebay topic) who were trying to flog these as some sort of hand-made US originals, with a 4-figure price tag. Chancers!

And I actually had one similar to the "Flying" - think I bought it right here. Can't remember the name (might have been a no-brand) but it was OK, not great, and could've done with a fret dress:

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:14743]

Jon.

[quote name='Moi' timestamp='1425569040' post='2708708']
There was another brand (the name escapes me but there's a thread about them buried somewhere in the Ebay topic) who were trying to flog these as some sort of hand-made US originals, with a 4-figure price tag. Chancers!
[/quote]

...And quite randomly, I found the thread in question - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/3046-dcmontana-fakes/page__view__findpost__p__33226"]DC Montana, they were called[/url].

J.