Why become a member? ×

Squier MB4 PJ BASS 90's INDONESIAN MADE FREE DELIVERY SOLD
£175

Thunderbird

[size=5]Hi All am on a bit of a fundraiser so am selling a few basses this one is a A Squier MB4 made in Indonesia in the 1990's some time so I am told and not the lesser re issue the bass is in just about pristine condition it is in a gorgeous gun metal/Pewter colour and it has all black hardware and is strung with a nice new set of Warwick red label strings the bass has just had new pots as the original ones were just about worn out and it has been modified to take Switchcraft type standard 1/4 sockets instead of the crappy barrel types the onlt thing worth mentioning is that at some point in the basses life it has had the control knob holes drilled out (maybe had a pre amp in?) and obviously the jack socket cavity has been widened none of this can be seen when the knobs are on and there is a nice black oval socket cover in place to the bass has the stock pups in and is really nice to play weighs around 7lbs is also fitted with black strap locks. Not many of these basses around any more and certainly not in this condition. I love these basses but have 3 more so some things must go. Any questions ask away :) No trades please and I can box up and deliver via tracked courier for FREE.[/size]

Edited by Thunderbird

Yep - still my main bass, it just seems to be right for me. I am coveting (for purely cosmetic reasons) a cream/white precision with a rosewood fretboard and black scratchplate, and did consider sourcing parts to do that to this one, but I can't bring myself to mess with it. I'll probably use this GAS to buy or build another one in that combination - although the missus is getting firm with the one-out [i]before[/i] one-in rule I promised to apply in future...