Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Celinder J4 Vintage fretless *SOLD*
£2500

Mikkel-S

After much consideration I have decided to put my beloved Celinder up for sale - AGAIN. The conclusion is that this bass needs more attention than it gets from me. So it needs to go.

It is hands down the best sounding and playing fretless I have ever heard. Craftsmanship is on the top of the scale. I have owned a lot of high end brands and this is in the same ball park as Alleva, Sadowsky, Lull... etc. Just better :gas:

One of the special features about this bass is the extraordinary Brazilian rosewood fretboard. Pictures just dont do it justice!!! Also the heavily birdseye figured maple neck is exhibition grade.
Another thing to mention is the aluminum tuners. A cool touch geeky touch.
The bass features an active Green Grove preamp and Celinders own custom pickups. Active bass and treble stacked and two volume controls makes it easy to dial in the tone you desire.

Alder body, maple neck, brazilian rosewood fingerboard with epoxy coat. 34" scale and 3.7mm at nut. Pickups in 60's position.

The bass is in extremely good condition. Weight Just around 4kgs. I will get the precise weight if needed.

An additional black pick guard is included as well as a nice hardcase.

I am located in Denmark so lets discuss shipping upon interest.

Trades: 4 string fretted and 5 string fretted basses (only 34").

Cash price: 2500£ + shipping.

Only blemish/ding that can be found.

Edited by Mikkel-S

Absolutely gorgeous bass, Celinders are special, but a fretless I played years ago absolutely blew me away. Someones going to get a great bas here.

By the way, as a bit of a Celinder geek, I think this would technically be called a J Vintage (Alder/Rosewood/Active/60's spacing) as opposed to a Classic (Passive) model.

Anyway, good luck with the sale and bump for a gorgeous bass from the Celinder bench.