Why become a member? ×

Boss GT-6B *SOLD*
£90

NoirBass

*SOLD*

Great multi effects for bass in very good condition, worth owning just for the synth! It’s fully working and includes the power supply and all the original packaging. Whilst on its own it can be a bit fiddly to program, when combined with the free fxfloorboard software it a doddle:

[url="http://fxfloorboard.sourceforge.net"]http://fxfloorboard.sourceforge.net[/url]

I liked this board so much that I recently upgraded to a GT-10B and so this is now surplus to requirements.

I’m asking £90 posted in the UK, or I'll knock off a tenner If you want to collect from Enfield EN1

<Pics to Follow>

Boss Blurb:

[indent=1]8]· Professional bass multi-effects processor with COSM technology[/indent]
[indent=1]8]· True analog bypass and 24-bit converters for uncompromised sound quality[/indent]
[indent=1]8]· COSM Bass Amp Modeling recreates the tone of some of the greatest bass amps and speaker cabinets in history[/indent]
[indent=1]8]· New COSM Compression effect modeled after 4 well-known compressors[/indent]
[indent=1]8]· Ultra-intuitive interface with analog-style knobs[/indent]
[indent=1]8]· Built-in expression and control pedals[/indent]
[indent=1]8]· Versatile effects including "Auto Slap" and sound-on-sound looping[/indent]
[indent=1]8]· BOSS' best synth bass sounds with incredible tracking[/indent]
[indent=1]8]· Balanced XLR output and coaxial digital output for recording[/indent]

Edited by NoirBass

I love mine. Wish I could afford to buy this as a spare. I'd be lost without it.

Best thing for me is the ability to assign any effect parameter ( or multiple ) to the expression pedal. Something you can't do with many individual FX.

Victor Wooten uses these as well, nuff said.

[quote name='flippyfloop' timestamp='1423750265' post='2688591']
I love mine. Wish I could afford to buy this as a spare. I'd be lost without it.

Best thing for me is the ability to assign any effect parameter ( or multiple ) to the expression pedal. Something you can't do with many individual FX.

Victor Wooten uses these as well, nuff said.
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words. To follow up it appears its so good that its already sold - not to Victor W though.