Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Dubs

I recently bought this from silverfoxnik to test the waters to see if I wanted to get into fretless playing, but money is tight and it doesn't get used a lot, so I’m offering it on here to see if anyone else wants a cheap intro to fretless playing. It's a great player and has that classic freless jazz tone.

I’ll sell it for what I paid for it, which was around £55 + postage IIRC. I don’t have the box that Nik shipped it to me in anymore cos it got binned when I moved house, so I’d prefer someone to come and collect it locally or I can ship it in a Gator hardcase for an extra £20 on top of the shipping.

I’ll get some pics up tomorrow, but it’s a black jazz copy with a white pickguard

Anyone interested? :brow:

Edited by benwhiteuk

The interest has been overwhelming…not. So to stir things up a bit, here are some pics :):

[attachment=12114:1.JPG]
[attachment=12115:2.JPG]
[attachment=12116:3.JPG]
[attachment=12117:4.JPG]

You can see that the de-fretting has been done to a very high standard but not filled in, and it plays great with the flatwounds. This is a great first step into fretless playing.

Maybe it's the time of year and not much money about??

I had this as a starter fretless for a few months and it got me interested enough to get a better fretless about three months ago when I bought an 80's Aria.

As ben says, this is in great condition and it plays well & sounds pretty good,especially for £55! Good luck with the sale and have a free Sunday BUMP!

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='261177' date='Aug 12 2008, 08:26 PM']I recently bought this from silverfoxnik to test the waters to see if I wanted to get into fretless playing, but money is tight and it doesn't get used a lot, so I’m offering it on here to see if anyone else wants a cheap intro to fretless playing. It's a great player and has that classic freless jazz tone.

I’ll sell it for what I paid for it, which was around £55 + postage IIRC. I don’t have the box that Nik shipped it to me in anymore cos it got binned when I moved house, so I’d prefer someone to come and collect it locally or I can ship it in a Gator hardcase for an extra £20 on top of the shipping.

I’ll get some pics up tomorrow, but it’s a black jazz copy with a white pickguard

Anyone interested? :brow:[/quote]

Still got it?

And if so where are you? derby/portsmouth is a large part of the country :-)

Paul
p.s. you've got a PM

Edited by LordAvon

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='266699' date='Aug 20 2008, 11:23 PM']I have a fretted neck suitable for this, someone can have for £15 + postage if they wanted it so.[/quote]

Thanks, but actually I'm after a cheap fretless to see if I can get on with it :-)

Paul