Why become a member? ×

Briefcase multi guitar stand - sold!
£25

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I've had this stand for a while, it's awesome and nice and furry. And sturdy. There is loads of space, it's easy to fit guitars, basses and you can even shoehorn an acoustic or two in there. I used to have 3 Thumb basses on there, a musicman 4 string, an old ibanez geeter and an acoustic with no problems. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here's a bit of info I found online:[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]The ultimate storage solution for your home, studio or that big gig. [/color]

[color=#333333]Professional quality 6-Guitar hardshell case made from 1/2" Plywood wrapped in high quality Black Tolex with hand stitched leatherette ends with very nice deep plush interior over sturdy foam padding. [/color]

[color=#333333]Each guitar locks into the case with a separate strap, separate divider pads for the bottom are user adjustable to compensate for oversized guitars - you can fit acoustics as well. [/color]

[color=#333333]In good condition but there are a few scuffs on the outside. It works very well though.[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I would prefer collection for this as it's rather big,[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sold![/font][/color]

Edited by Snarf

It's an awesome stand! I don't really have the space for it though, well I do, but not space that can be used for guitars. :blink:

I am indeed, I'm living just off Cowley Road and Iffley Road so it's quite easy to get to. Where will you be coming from?