Why become a member? ×

anyone got any interest in these babies!!

ziggydolphinboy

[quote name='Alun' post='258914' date='Aug 9 2008, 04:37 PM']Any idea of what price you're looking for on the Thumb? Is it bolt on or neck through?

Cheers
Alun[/quote]

I believe it's a Dolphin, isn't it Ziggy? Same as the guy from Skunk Anansie played. I've heard this bass and it's a beaut. I can vouch for Zig being a top notch bloke too, buy with confidence.

Zig, might be interested in your jazz, will text you...

[quote name='Alun' post='258939' date='Aug 9 2008, 05:05 PM']The middle one is indeed a Dolphin, but it's the 6 string Thumb ( first pic) I was curious about :)

Cheers
Alun[/quote]
thumb is 6 nt eary 89.
dolphin 5 sntcs with peizo and upgraded nut
jazz is jass bass plus kubiki electrics beutiful flamed neck and a serial nimber to die for
guys sorry feeling a bit poo at mo so ill have aproper think about prices and see what you think
many tahks for interest.
ziggy.

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' post='259069' date='Aug 9 2008, 10:53 PM']more pics[/quote]

was told the dolphin list price was 2100 had it recently set up by the gallery.
(which makes sense as asked the gallery about putting a peizo on my thumb and was told 500 to 600 quid, and the nut is extra as the geezer specified this old type.
Thumb i thinks worth about 1500(the bartolinis are awesome)only two band though
Seen a jazz bass plus on ebay for 825 the serial number on mine is just under 00150 think this was an early one because of the flamed neck i had the gallery set this bass up and the hipshot detuner, they said this jazz needs a re-fret in around 6 months time.
so have a think and let me know obviously it will be hatrd for me to let one go as i love em!!!!
ahh said (good job my missus dont know my password!!!)