Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Gallien Krueger Neo 212 cab - REDUCED TO £175
£250

Jakester

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It is with great sadness that I find myself having to sell off the majority of my bass gear. Essentially, I'm not playing, and don't really have the time to find another band to play with, plus the car's just required major surgery, so it seems somewhat silly for me to have all this great gear just sitting in cases around the place. Anyway, I digress...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For sale is my Gallien Krueger Neo 2x12 cab.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]It's a 600w 8 ohm cab. It's been very well used - there are dings and scratches in the tolex, and the castors are a little ropey, but still sounds great. [/color][/font]

Because of this I"m looking for £250 for it. **edit - now £175**

I'm afraid there's no prospect of posting it, so it's collection from Bath/Bristol only, sorry.

Edited by Jakester

Right, got out the measuring tape and the cab dimensions (corner to corner) are: 53cm wide (i.e. horizontally across the face), 41cm deep (i.e horizontally from front to back) and 65cm high (plus castors). Those measurements seem weird because I did it across the corner bumpers (being their widest points).

A pic of the rear plate suggests it's probably not a Neo II, as I presume it would say as much:

The manual I have found online [url="http://www.gallien-krueger.com/manuals/Neo%20OM.pdf.pdf"]suggests weight is 64lbs[/url], though I haven't the facilities to weigh it.

Edited by Jakester