Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***Ibanez SR5006e Prestige 6 String Bass with Mono Vertigo Gig Bag
£1000

4STRINGER

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Hi[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Up for sale is my Ibanez SR5006e Prestige. It is in great condition however there is some finger wear to the front of the body. Included in the sale is a Mono Vertigo Gig Bag.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]I'm currently looking for collection only from Chiswick in West London.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Not looking for any trades but it never hurts to ask.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][attachment=179919:DSC_0593.JPG][/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][attachment=179920:DSC_0590.JPG][/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][attachment=179921:DSC_0591.JPG][/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]and from the web:[/size][/font]

[b] Product Description[/b]

The 6-string Ibanez SR5006E Prestige bass guitar is made in Japan and delivers excellent clarity and well-balanced tonal response with its powerful Bartolini Custom pickups. It’s extremely comfortable to play with its sleek mahogany body and wenge top and back. This Ibanez bass has a 5-piece wenge/bubinga neck and deluxe abalone and pearl oval inlays. The Power Curve III EQ with bypass switch gives you practically unlimited tonal shaping ability.
Features:
Made in Japan
5-piece wenge/bubinga neck
Mahogany body
Wenge top & back
Medium frets
Wenge fingerboard
Abalone/pearl oval inlay
Mono-Rail IV bridge
Bartolini Custom passive humbucking neck pickup
Bartolini Custom passive humbucking bridge pickup
Power Curve III EQ
EQ Controls:
Volume
Bass Boost/Cut
Mid Boost/Cut
Balancer
Mid Q
EQ On/Off
Treble Boost/Cut[list]
[*]Scale/Length: 34″ (864mm)
[*]Width at nut: 54mm
[*]Width at last fret: 83mm
[*]Thickness at 1st fret: 19.5mm
[*]Thickness at 12th fret: 21.mm
[*]Radius: 305mm
[/list]
[b][size=5][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Best Regards,[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size=5][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Pete[/font][/size][/b]

Edited by 4STRINGER

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1420888511' post='2654546']
amazing 6 string Ibanez. I've played many of these and they are superb. great pre amp.
[/quote]

Yeah these basses play effortlessly. Such a nice neck with a thin profile.This was my first foray into six strings and I definitely won't be going back to four anytime soon.