Why become a member? ×

Just some Bass parts. Warmoth, Dimarzio P/J set, Hipshot.
£200

as above will list:

Warmoth Graffiti Yellow Jazz Bass Body : £150
1 small chip on the lower bout, great condition, excellent colour. Originally was just a Single P rout but had a J bridge rout dug out professionally. It's also drilled for through body stringing, with ferrules. However after I installed the diff neck it was off centre slightly, so screwed in a new bridge in a slightly different place. Is not visible with the a bridge in either place.
Comes with American Fender American string through vintage style bridge(BBOT solid enough)

Dimarzio Model P/J set : £60 some one has dibs on the P right now, so I will sell the model J at £25 including postage.
My favourite pickups, in black, adjustable poles. Some of the excess wire has been cut off but still plenty to spare, never been soldered though so clean as a whistle. I did lose a set of black screws for the P but I will send some silver ones I have. I also have some black ones but they are a little larger, and didn't want to faff but they will go with them too.

Hipshot Aluminium B style fender fit(5 hole): £50
Amazing quality bridge, in chrome with 5 screws. Barely tell it's been on a bass, brand new from the states.

All parts have barely been used, all brought around start of November, bass was finished around Mid December. Played one gig with it, that's it.

Reason for sale. I have some personal issues ATM so to keep my mind off stuff I've been buying parts and building stuff together, and no sooner had this finished I got instaGAS for fiesta red 62 reissue style jazz bass, and I've already brought the parts and now money is tight.

I have yet to take pictures as light is always against me these winter days, however I will take some and email them to interested parties.

I don't want to go down any further on prices these are all ready discount bin prices.

Prices include Postage.

Edited by Prime_BASS