Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Bass 12b Neo Cab 600 watt 6 ohm £800
£800

bumnote

Hi
Up for sale is my PJB 12b Neo 600w

A lot of people seem to be a bit put off these because of the small speakers but it has a monster sound, very clear and great projection. It can really make the air move. I normally use a pjb 8b with an M500 head, and I bought this for larger gigs and because occasionally I play with some really noisy guitards.

I dont really use it as much as I thought, and although a reasonable weight at 68lbs, Im no spring chicken so I find it a bit heavy. Its got a set of really good quality industrial castors so its a breeze to wheel even over rough ground.

Here is the phil jones blurb
.“Neo Power” Series Cabinet
Light weight and Powerful. Your back will thank you at the end of the gig!
The result of PJB’s 3-year research in lightweight speaker units is a new driver with unprecedented power to weight ratio. The magnet material is Neodymium Iron Boron (NeFeB). This magnet material is currently the most powerful one available on the planet, which gives the PJB acoustic motor the necessary torque for maximum cone excursion with maximum precision and control.
Many other bass amp companies often use an “off the shelf” driver unit that has been designed by a speaker manufacture for use on a broad range of applications. PJB speakers are developed to fit the specific requirements of acoustic loading and necessary frequency range of bass guitars. This explains why no other brand of bass amp has a tone even close to that from a PJB amp.
With the NEO-POWER speaker cabinets, you get the best power and tone to weight ratio. Until now, nothing this light has ever sounded so good and yet is so powerful… You no longer need to be a weight lifting athlete to put the bass cabinet into the truck of your car. Your back will thank you at the end of the gig!
You can see from the photos that its in great shape, you have to look hard to see its not a new cab.

The street price of these seems to be around £1250 and I have seen an ex demo for £1099

Its in great shape, You can see from the pics, you have to look hard to see its not new. Comes with a Hot covers cover
Not looking for trades thank you

[attachment=178762:SDC13814.JPG][attachment=178763:SDC13815.JPG][attachment=178764:SDC13816.JPG][attachment=178765:SDC13818.JPG][attachment=178766:SDC13819.JPG][attachment=178767:SDC13820.JPG]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='chuck_stones' timestamp='1420816062' post='2653822']
God I would love one of these! Don't be fooled people, the smaller cones en mass give amazing response for clear and defined reproduction as well as punchy and loud delivery. Wish I had the cash! GLWTS.
[/quote]

Thank you very much

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had a couple of silly offers from E Bay which I turned down
I dont mind haggling a bit, but I am not desparate to sell, and I am happy to wait untill someone who appreciates what a great bit of kit this comes along.