Why become a member? ×

Chapman Stick with MIDI
£1700

bassmayhem

Well, after a year with my Stick, after a 28 year hiatus, I realise I haven't got time enough to get into playing it again. Therefore I sell my 10-string MIDI equipped rosewood Stick.

It has the PASV4 pickup. In the package is a Roland MIDI converter and a Roland synth module. The pickup is brand new, since the old one broke down. Both pickups in the package. The old one can be made to function, maybe not all switching possibilities. A nice original gigbag, all cables needed, some spare strings and a stand comes in the package. Since the first question seems to be: Does the MIDI pickup work? Answer is: Yes! Everything works except the old pickup mentioned. The instrument is playable from day one, analog or digital.

The instrument is in very good condition, as all the extra goodies except the old pup that someone with skills can make something of. The Stick looks twisted in the second picture, but that is just "Samsung S3 distortion".

More pic's on demand. Just send me your email address...

The Stick is in Sweden and can be sent at the buyer's expense.
Price (plus shipping): $2660 US, £1700, 20000 SEK or give me an offer I can't refuse. No trade! (No horse head in my bed and such, though...) :lol:

Edited by bassmayhem

A little X-mas teaser, more pics:

The bridge end...

The head end...

Pups, bridge and such...

Along the back of the neck...

Some loose ends... (Also my "play the Stick on the lap stick"...)

The Roland units...

The Roland units again...

The bag and the wrench...

The tripod, just like in [i]War of the Worlds[/i]...

Have yourself a mery little Stick-mas... :D :D :D