Why become a member? ×

Squier Bass VI - Sunburst - Sold!
£200

GarethFlatlands

I part ex'd some gear at a local music shop and after trying out all 4 models they had in stock, ended up with this sunburst Bass IV as it seemed like the best of the bunch in terms of finish and setup. However, it was a bit of an impulse buy as I now realise I have no need for it and am trying to slim down my guitar/bass collection. I also got asked to join a friends band and had to get a decent fretted 4 stringer, so the Squire up for sale here for £200, about 2/3 of the new RRP. There's no case and the strap isn't included.

It's never left my smoke free house since purchase and still has the protective plastic on the pickguard and pickups. It all plays and sounds great from the limited time it's been amplified. I'll courier the bass and am looking at a UK sale only. I can't think of anything I'd consider in terms of trades due to the collection slim down and the fact I generally need to own less stuff but you can always ask!

And yes, you can totally nail the 'Wichita Lineman' solo on it.

Any questions, feel free to PM me. More pics on request. Based in Sheffield if you want to collect or try it out and have a brew. I'm off work the week commencing the 15th so if someone buys by then, it's very flexible for me in terms of organising a courier. Shouldn't be a deal maker for anyone but I thought it was worth mentioning as Christmas is rapidly approaching.

Edit - Unless it comes back for any reason, sold!

Edited by GarethFlatlands