Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£600

timmchale2009

I am just gauging this really I have got a '62 reissue in Fiesta Red, tort pickguard, rosewood board very similar to Pino Palladinos! I have swapped the stock pickup out for a Jason Lollar 1964 reissue P pickup so it sounds almost period correct. Added the thumb rest and the bridge cover, strung with Flatwounds and action surprisingly low & fast with no choking.

From the serial Number it is an R + 6 so it's a 2002 to 2004 model. It's in great condition, wee bit of buckle rash and a few knocks and dings to be expected but nothing hideous or play inhibiting, the tuners and knobs were aged by the previous owner and in all fairness it plays amazingly and sounds superb, I haven't a clue of weight however it's not a feather but it's not a back breaker it's a really comfortable weight imho.

I am not in a rush to sell this bass and ideally I'd like to trade for a Jazz Bass (Reggie Hamilton signature would be lovely ;-)) or W.H.Y. Pictures on request. Would be happy to post and am always open to negotiations.

Thanks for looking

Edited by timmchale2009

• 3 weeks later...