Why become a member? ×

EBS TD650 amp in the Gator flight case - NOW ONLY £550
£670

smoke

Sale value: £[s]670[/s] now £550 + free shipping!

For sale my lovely EBS TD650 amp. Comes in a Gator case. It's generally a great amp with lots of tone flexibility. I run it through Epifani 2x10 cab or a EBS 4x10 (if I can be bothered carrying it) and with both cabs it sounds great. Plenty of power, tube option, drive, multiple outputs, mute button - anything you can think of.

Have played a few different basses through it too, including uprights, and I could always get a good tone out of it.
I am not a pro and don't gig for a living. Have had it with me on the odd occasion when I did do gigs, but as it never leaves the case, it's in a great condition. Have also replaced the tube few months back - just for fun more than anything else.

Due to it's size it's best if buyer can collect, but can probably post it too at extra cost. I'm in Berkshire, sunny Bracknell to be more specific! You can swing by and try the amp at any stage there, or I can meet you up in London (work in central London) if that suits better!

Some pics below. Any questions, just fire them to me!
[attachment=177909:IMG_2026.jpg] [attachment=177908:IMG_2027.jpg] [attachment=177910:IMG_2028.jpg]

Edited by smoke

'Twould be useful to know your location, either by putting it into your Profile, or, at least, into the ad itself (it's not a luxury to do both, though..! ;)[size=4] )[/size]
[size=4]Just sayin'; good luck with the sale.[/size]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys I need to sell this amp... need to move house in the next month or so, so all cash needed! I dropped the price as low as I dare ... hopefully one of you can find a new home for my lovely amp!

• 3 weeks later...