Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Zoom B2.1u Multi Effects pedal

Wooks

No need to really describe this as I think most people will be aware of how powerful and versatile this unit is. But for those of you out there that don't know about the unit here are the specs from [url="http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/b21u/index.php"]Zoom's Website[/url]
This was originally sold to ahpook but he returned back to me because the unit was slightly faulty, one of the parameter knobs had an intermittant fault but it didn't affect the unit's performance it could be a bit a pain trying to change the settings a little. But this has now been [u]fixed[/u] by Zoom under it's warranty and to be honest I think it sounds beter than before I sent it back to them!! But it has become surplus to requirements and is now back up for sale :) :huh: The unit has never been gigged and only used in my bedroom. There are a few surface scratches which I tried to show in the pics, nothing major and they in no way affect the units performance. The unit can powered by batteries but it comes with a Zoom AC adaptor. All manuals and a copy of CuBase LE are included in the box.
All I'm asking for is £55 inc P&P

Thanks for looking :huh:

Edited by Wooks

[quote name='BassManKev' post='256255' date='Aug 6 2008, 01:42 PM']ahpook buy it back!!!!!! :huh:[/quote]
I gave him first option to buy it now that it's been fixed but he's bought some other gear :) So it's now up for grabs again!! :huh:

[quote name='Wooks' post='256263' date='Aug 6 2008, 01:48 PM']I gave him first option to buy it now that it's been fixed but he's bought some other gear :) So it's now up for grabs again!! :huh:[/quote]

you did indeed..many thanks

i'll just mention that wooks was a pleasure to deal with even though i diecided not to grab it back off him after the repairs.

i've splashed some cash on some DHA stuff from some folks here, so i can't justify the zoom sadly.

good luck with the sale.

[quote name='dandini' post='256788' date='Aug 6 2008, 10:43 PM']Got any clips of sounds?

I may be interested as im collecting pedals daily!!![/quote]
Dude you don't want to hear me playing I'm just learning and not that good :) Plus I haven't got anyway that I can record myself, sorry! But if you have a look on YouTube there are loads of sound clips to be found. I hope this helps?

[quote name='BassManKev' post='256941' date='Aug 7 2008, 09:30 AM']lol the zoom has a usb output for recording, no excuse :)[/quote]
I've had a few other offers, so looks like I won't have to do the sound files after all!!

I've now sold this AGAIN pending all the usual :) This time I've sold it to "Cow", so thanks to him!! But I've still got the Zoom 708ii for sale, which is just as good in my opinion :huh: So if you're interested in the 708 then give me a yell...go on you know you want too!!!