Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Rumble 75: REDUCED!
£100

Bobthedog

For sale my 8 (9?) month old Fender Rumble 75 amp. Since being bought from the LMS this amp has never left the house and is therefore in immaculate condition. It has been used for practice only and the volume never above 50%.

Great sound from the 12" speaker but I have no space for this since picking up my TC stuff yesterday. [b]Has to go[/b] (I am "allowed" one room and one room only for my music stuff!).

Complete with manual and mains lead but no box.

I may be able to deliver within reason. I get 23 to the diesel gallon and have limited time, so prefer pick up from nr Buckingham please.

[attachment=177007:Rumble 75 - 1.jpg]

[attachment=177008:Rumble 75 - 2.jpg]

[attachment=177009:Rumble 75 - 3.jpg]

Edited by Bobthedog

Can't believe this hasn't gone at this price. I paid twice that for a Rumble 30 and jolly nice it was too. If you were closer to Suffolk I would bite your arm off, but have now put the housekeeping money into a new head instead. GLWTS

[quote name='lownote12' timestamp='1417256439' post='2618565']
Can't believe this hasn't gone at this price. I paid twice that for a Rumble 30 and jolly nice it was too. If you were closer to Suffolk I would bite your arm off, but have now put the housekeeping money into a new head instead. GLWTS
[/quote]

Thank you. I am somewhat surprised too.

• 2 weeks later...