Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB fretless 5

geoffbassist

hi guys,
im gassing after a walkabout combo so am looking to sell my yamaha trb fretless 5 . its an amazing bass, sounds fantastic and is only 34" scale so its easy to get about on. It comes with a fitted yamaha hard case which is in good condition.
The bass has been really looked after but has a few small knocks which are on the pics....one on headstock and 2 on the body...all very small and is otherwise in amazing condition......
im asking £375 collected........
any wants to play it, im in leeds
cheers Geoff
www.geoffchalmers.com

Edited by geoffbassist

I thought this day would never come young man...

Mind you, after our recent GAS infested chats i'm not at all suprised, lol!!!

I've played this beauty guys and girls and it's certainly an awesome fretless for the money!!! You'll not be disappointed!

Hey,

That's a real gem of a fretless....wow what a neck and just look at the wood, I say that's a bargain for a 5 string person!

Have a bumperoo on me....

Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='254758' date='Aug 4 2008, 06:31 PM']hi guys,
im gassing after a walkabout combo so am looking to sell my yamaha trb fretless 5 . its an amazing bass, sounds fantastic and is only 34" scale so its easy to get about on. It comes with a fitted yamaha hard case which is in good condition.
The bass has been really looked after but has a few small knocks which are on the pics....one on headstock and 2 on the body...all very small and is otherwise in amazing condition......
im asking £375 collected........
any wants to play it, im in leeds
cheers Geoff[/quote]

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='254944' date='Aug 4 2008, 11:35 PM']Is it the 5 or the 1005?[/quote]

mmm. not sure, i think its the first run as its 34" and has the cut away next to the g string........not really sure what the difference is though..
cheers Geoff

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='254982' date='Aug 5 2008, 12:37 AM']mmm. not sure, i think its the first run as its 34" and has the cut away next to the g string........not really sure what the difference is though..
cheers Geoff[/quote]

This is a 94 if i remember TRB5F which is unusual as it has a flat finish (instead of the usual high gloss). It's not a recent 1005F.

So long before TRBII series or 1005