Why become a member? ×

Markbass Standard 152 - Price Drop!!
£400

StephenYork

Up for sale or trade is my Markbass Standard 152.

Got this killer cab a couple years back from a guy in Surrey if I remember correctly. Pretty much brand new, the guy had purchased it for a project that fell through. It sat with him for a couple months then I got it, since then it has done about 150 or so gigs and has never been a problem. The carpet covering is very resilient but it does have a little bit of pilling and an indentation on the top, this was on the cabinet when I got it. I have unfortunately scratched the MB logo on the front but it is not greatly obvious.

For those worried about size or weight it isn't as bad as it looks. I am able to carry it reasonable distances by myself and it is an easy lift in and out of the car.

Always enjoyed the feeling if playing with a big cabinet behind me and this filled that role brilliantly with both my MB LM3 and EBS TD650, which is also for sale. But much to my regret I need to change my rig for something more portable and modular.

I am now wanting £350 for this but am also very interested in getting a pair of lightweight 1x12, Aguilar, Markbass, EBS, TKS, Barefaced anything really so drop me a PM. Also it is a big cabinet so probably cost a lot to ship but I'm happy to meet up within Hertfordshire or maybe surrounding areas. If you want any more info or photos feel free to get in touch.

Edited by StephenYork

• 2 weeks later...