Why become a member? ×

BOSS ME-20B SOLD
£60

Thunderbird

For sale is my BOSS ME-20B I bought this as a bit of an impulse buy from the forum a few months back and I think I have used it about twice so it needs to go as I am fundraising for my latest project.

The unit does have its fair share of scratchesand scuffs (you cant really see them in the pics) but it works as it should and is pretty easy to use and makes some cool noises but I have not scratched the surface of what it can do I just don,t use effects much any way the unit does not come with a PSU I just used it with a standard 9v adapter or you can run it on batteries (not included) comes with a copy of the instruction manual

BOSS Blurb [url="http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=895"]http://www.bossus.co...p?ProductId=895[/url]

This cost me £60 so that is what I would like for it please the price includes postage it will be sent via tracked courier

Edited by Thunderbird

In my opinion the best Multi-fx on the market.

Easy to use, great sounding effects (except the synths), small, well built, no tone suck and a very handy piece of kit if you want lots of effects without lugging around a massive board of separates.

I have one, and if I had money I'd buy this one so I had a spare!

Truckstop

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1414530763' post='2590403']
In my opinion the best Multi-fx on the market.

Easy to use, great sounding effects (except the synths), small, well built, no tone suck and a very handy piece of kit if you want lots of effects without lugging around a massive board of separates.

I have one, and if I had money I'd buy this one so I had a spare!

Truckstop
[/quote] Thanks for the kind words mate :)