Why become a member? ×

AMPEG BA300115 COMBO NOW SOLD
£250

peety

For Sale is my Ampeg BA300115 complete with Roqsolid cover, extremely portable combo casters fitted around 40lbs in weight been gigged but is in excellent condition, have attached all technical blurb/spec from Ampeg below.

[color=#777777][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]At 40 lbs., the Ampeg BA300/115 combo redefines the term, "portability." Although it packs a 15" LF driver, an HF horn (with Level control), and 300 watts of pure Ampeg output into just over four cubic feet, the BA300/115 is ultra-transportable. And you get all the Ampeg tone-shaping you've grown accustomed to, thanks to its 12AX7 tube preamp, Style control, 3-Band EQ, and Ultra-High/Low switches. The BA300 isunmatched for tonal versatility.

The Ampeg BA300/115 is ideal for the semi-pro to professional player seeking superb tone-sculpting options, extreme portability, and SVT-level output. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#777777][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]Features[/b]:[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]RMS Power Output: 300-Watts Class-D
[*]LF Driver: 1 x 15" ceramic, cast frame speaker
[*]HF Driver: 1 x HF horn w/ Level control
[*]Preamp: Tube (1 x 12AX7)
[*]Power Amp: Solid-State
[*]Tone Controls: 3-Band EQ
[*]Mid Tone Control: Style
[*]Ultra High / Ultra Low switches: Yes
[*]Variable Compressor: Yes
[*]Line Out: Yes, tube-driven balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" TS w/ Level control, Pre/Post EQ switch and ground lift
[*]Effects loop: Yes
[*]Power amp emulation circuit: Yes
[*]Output jacks: Speakon® and ¼" TS
[*]Removable casters: Yes
[*]Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 25 x 17
[*]Weight: 40 Pounds
[/list]
Looking for £250, prefer collection as i don't have suitable box etc to courier at the moment although may be able to meet halfway, Combo is in Wigan Lancs and i could be persuaded to deliver in and around the North West. Not looking for any trades at the moment as i've just bought a new amp.

will add photos later any other questions feel free to ask

Cheers Steve

Edited by peety