Why become a member? ×

Ashdown 330 Spyder **SOLD**
£175

Pow_22

Selling this lovely stack as ive seen a combo i want on here. Stack consists of:-

Ashdown 330 Spyder Head
300w head with dual valve pre-amp. Literally has about 3hrs use on the clock. Original box, packing and manuals included. Spotless and great deep sound.

Ashdown VS-212 Cab
2 x 12 cabinet with cool retro looks. Couple of tiny loading scrapes but no flaps or owt. Sounds great with this head and handled my previous Orange TB and TC RH450 with ease. Has speakon & Jack connectors and is fairly light weight.

Will include power lead a good quality jack-jack speaker lead.

Collection only from Bolton or can deliver within reason.

****Cant change the price on this for some reason. Im after £300 for the stack****

Edited by Pow_22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[size="3"][color="#000000"][font="Calibri"]Head still here in original box with all paperwork.[/font][/color][/size]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font]

[size="3"][color="#000000"][font="Calibri"]Did a bit of valve swapping in this the other night for a bit of an experiment. Pleasantly surprised by how much difference it made. Had a good session with it with 2 old Mazda ECC83's in it. The amp will be supplied with its original valves (a chinese 12ax7 and a Ruby 12ax7) but could be good for someone who is into tube rolling like myself :)[/font][/color][/size]