Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epifani Epifunky 210 8 Ohm Cab
£195

For sale is an Epifani Epifunky 8 ohm 210 cabinet in virtually as-new condition, as you can see from the pics. I bought it on here earlier this year anticipating a run of small gigs that didn't materialise, so it's never even left the house. The previous owner bought it new direct from the manufacturer while his other Epifani cab was being repaired, and only used it a handful of times. Sweet tone, adjustable horn hi/lo/off. Comes with original shipping carton. Pickup much preferred (near jcn 10 of the M25) but I can ship within the UK, except for Highlands and Islands, for £30.

A lovely cab, but it's just taking up room, so has to go, hence the bargain price of £195. Looking for a straight sale, so no trade offers please.

NOW SOLD

Edited by lowregisterhead

This was mine, they are great cabs. I have two of these but one cab can manage most gigs easily. Great clear tone and plenty of power. That is a big saving on new too, so somebody is going to get a serious bargain here! B)
Best of luck with the sale! :)

Edited by clarkpegasus4001

[quote name='clarkpegasus4001' timestamp='1413211209' post='2575847']
This was mine, they are great cabs. I have two of these but one cab can manage most gigs easily. Great clear tone and plenty of power. That is a big saving on new too, so somebody is going to get a serious bargain here! B)
Best of luck with the sale! :)
[/quote]

Thanks Tony!

• 2 weeks later...