Why become a member? ×

REDUCED Ashdown MAG C210T-300 Combo + Ashdown Deep 115 Cab

elom

I've just placed an order for a new rig so time to let the old one go...

This is a good solid Ashdown rig with a MAG210 combo plus Deep 115 extension cab. Stacked together I must confess that they have a certain presence...

[attachment=11459:SANY0003.JPG]

The combo is in good condition and has seen active gigging service on a weekly basis for the past 18 months without ever letting me down. It was professionally serviced by 'v-Amps' of Devon earlier this year and I could probably find the receipt for the service if you really wanted it. This combo has seen me through all sorts of venues and I rarely need the extra cab - if I ever needed more power I would just DI but the cab on it's own is more than sufficient for pubs/halls. All is in excellent working condition apart from the VU meter which still lights up but doesn't move, not that this affects the sound in any way.

The Deep 115 cab is in excellent condition. I have used it only twice in the last 18 months and there is not a lot more to say than that!

This is a great rig that wont break the bank. Both units are a comfortable one man carry but (for you neo fans) you will need to use both hands!

Seeing as we are in a [i]credit crunch[/i] (sounds better than recession doesn't it?) I'm looking for a little lower than the usual for these. [s][b]£140 for the Combo, £90 for the cab[/b] or a bargain basement [b]£220 for the pair[/b]. [/s]

[color="#FF0000"][size=5][b]FINAL REDUCTION: Combo £125, Cab £75[/b][/size][/color]

Collection only from the Exeter area and you are more than welcome to try before you buy. (This offer includes a free cup of tea with potential biscuit accessories, dependent on availability). Oh and the bass in the picture is for sale too!

elom

Edited by elom

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='253253' date='Aug 2 2008, 12:13 PM']why hasn't this sold yet, great rig for a great price.[/quote]
Yes I've been wondering this too. I think the problem was the phrase "[i]potential [/i]biscuit accessories". So now I feel the need to up the ante.

Are you ready for this basschatters? This is a truly stupendous offer...

Buy this combo and, in addition to the aforementioned cup of tea, receive [u]as many jaffa cakes as you can eat in a single sitting[/u]. Oh yes indeed! Just watch it fly out the door now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now on eBay.

The combo is [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280264338470&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018"]here[/url] and the cab is [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280264342855&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018"]here[/url].

Low starting prices...