Why become a member? ×

PLEASE REMOVE
£120

itsmedunc

I've recently acquired this and can only tell you what I know.

Well used and gigged but all working. Came from a working musician who has moved to guitar. Sounds well in conjunction with an Ibanez Promethean combo as the extension and on its own with the head.

Cosmetically challenged you might say but drivers look and sound in good order. Horn works too.

Tolex is damaged in quite a few places but is more or less complete and will glue back down (dont have anything in at the moment) and the remnants of the gaffa thats been holding it on needs removing etc. Has all its feet and was told replacement handles were fitted.

[b][size=5]Now got some spray glue so will glue down what I can.[/size][/b]

250w at 8ohm

60 x 44 x 40cm approx

One hand lift but handle on either side for ease.

More photos at - [url="http://s871.photobucket.com/user/itsmedunc/library/Ampeg?sort=3&page=1"]http://s871.photobuc...g?sort=3&page=1[/url]

Collection or you can arrange a courier. Will do my best to protect speakers and backplate.

Edited by itsmedunc

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1412788689' post='2572095']
I had one of these a while ago as I regret moving it on. Terrific sounding cab; really vintage! Good price too.

GLWTS

Truckstop
[/quote]

I know what you mean. I'm debating on whether or not to withdraw it from sale as I know I'm going to regret it. I'll give it a few more days and then hide it from the Mrs if it doesn't sell. Incedentally, she hasn't spied it yet!

Incedentally, she hasn't spied it yet!

That's the spirit, I came home with SVT 115 cab last year and told the Mrs my friend gave me it! Poor innocent ignorance!
Battered but nice cab mate I'd go for it if I didn't just spend 5k on house crap. If I can swing it I'll message you ASAP.

[quote name='Leslie77s' timestamp='1412934116' post='2573385']
Incedentally, she hasn't spied it yet!

That's the spirit, I came home with SVT 115 cab last year and told the Mrs my friend gave me it! Poor innocent ignorance!
Battered but nice cab mate I'd go for it if I didn't just spend 5k on house crap. If I can swing it I'll message you ASAP.
[/quote]

Oh! Why didn't refuel the car or zero the mileage! I've been sussed... Had to travel to get the cab and I cant justify 52 miles to Asda. Had to come clean. Poor innocent ignorance! Not this one. Bet she has a tachograph fitted now. She's not been shouting so I'm rather worried... :ph34r: