Why become a member? ×

Peavey 410TVX EX 4 x 10 cab

rikki

Anyone interested in a Peavey 410TVX EX cab ?

This cab is less than a year old, I have had it from new, it has been gigged a few times but it is still in excellent condition, apart from a small mark on top where the foot of another cab has lightly scratched it is spotless.
Specifications
[indent]350 Watts continuous, 700 Watts program.
Four 10'' (254mm) Sheffield® speakers.
One phenolic dome tweeter with L-pad and protection circuitry.
Frequency response: 30Hz to 15kHz.
Front ported.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 28.25" (717.5 mm) x 24.75" (628 mm) x 19.437" (494 mm)[/indent]

This is the 4 ohm version.

I will try to upload a photo later if anyone is desperate to see the actual cab for sale but it is the current model as shown on the Peavey web site so is identical to the photos there.

Looking for around £140 ono, I am located in Gloucestershire if you want to check it out.

May also have a Peavey 210TVX available in a week or two if anyone is interested

Any questions PM me

Dave

Edited by rikki

I also think they are good value, and I am offering a good saving here over new. Apart from the small mark on the top (which you don't see anyway when an amp is on it) it looks like new.
I have used Peavey gear for years and find it reliable and robust - essential for regular gigging.

I also play five stringers and this 4x10 has no problem with the low B. I have received a lot of positive comments about my sound using this cab. I'm only selling as I have other cabs to choose from (too many) and need to recover some space in our spare room.

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='253326' date='Aug 2 2008, 02:35 PM']Very good value these cabs, IMO.

I had one for a year or so, used it with a Gallien Krueger 700 RB and it coped really well with my 5 string basses and never sounded strained at all..

Good luck with the sale![/quote]

Hey Nik - have you sold that great Peavey cab then? What are you using now?

And yes, they have a big sound and are great value for money!

[quote name='martinbass7750' post='254350' date='Aug 4 2008, 01:21 PM']Hey Nik - have you sold that great Peavey cab then? What are you using now?

And yes, they have a big sound and are great value for money![/quote]
Hey Martin!

I sold the Peavey in order to upgrade to an SWR Triad as I wanted to try a 3-way cab. I'm really pleased with the Triad but if money and space were no object, I'd have kept the Peavey as well.. Alas that wasn't the case, so I sold it on. But I meant what I said, I think these 410 TVX cabs are fantastic for the money!

(Sorry to hijack the thread....)

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='256622' date='Aug 6 2008, 07:10 PM']looks like quite a beast of a cab! what's the reason for selling, and are you interested in any part exchange deals?

cheers,

ben[/quote]

They are excellent value cabs, really good solid bass end but also punchy due to the tweeter (which has a variable attenuator on the back so you can adjust how much high frequency you have from the cab). I think that they are seriously underrated especially for the price.

I'm selling following a prolonged and severe period GAS, I have collected far too much gear and have other cabs to choose from and this one lost out when I decided something had to go.

Trades / part ex I hadn't considered, as I say I am trying to lose gear not acquire more but what did you have in mind?

Dave