Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Apogee Jam
£325

AndyW

Moving house shortly so clearing all my extra toys and unused gear. Gonna see how long I can last without any pedals for the first time in years........ might need therapy! All items were bought new, so no Basschat hand-me-downs ;)

[u][b]Apogee JAM[/b][/u]
Used a couple of times at home with Jamup and Garageband on both my iPhone and Macbook. Works fantastic but prefer practicing without headphones so, has been sitting in its box for a while. Pre-lightning (30 pin) Cable so am including a genuine Apple 30 pin to Lightning cable (worth £35) in the price. includes all original packaging, cables and paperwork.
[s]£60[/s] [b]£50 including Apple Lightning Cable and UK postage[/b]

[u][b]Spector Deluxe Padded Gigbag[/b][/u]
Only picked up as a lightweight alternative to my Mono M80 case but not really needed as I only have one Bass now. New condition, well designed gig bag with large pockets and backpack style straps.
New price at Bass Direct: £60 + postage
[s]£45[/s] [b]***SOLD***[/b]

[u][b]M-Audio Axiom 25 Controller Keyboard[/b][/u]
Bought with intentions of setting up a home studio but again, sitting unused in its original packaging. Very good condition and very little use.
[s]£65[/s] [b]***SOLD***[/b]

[u][b]TC Electronic Flashback Delay/Looper[/b][/u]
A few weeks old and in perfect/new condition with original packaging, paperwork and USB cable. No Velcro added.
[s]£85[/s] [b]***SOLD***[/b]

[u][b]TC Polytune Mini Tuner[/b][/u]
Boxed in excellent condition with the protective plastic still on the screen, a little velcro added underneath though. Just using the app on my phone or a clip-on nowadays so not needed.
[s]£45[/s] [b]***SOLD***[/b]

[i]Am based in SW London (SW9) if you want to collect any items.[/i]

Cheers,

Andy

P.S. Check my Feedback if you have any concerns :)

Edited by AndyW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...