Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Squier Vintage Modified Precision Telecaster Bass

Wayward-Wanderer

Simple enough really, One Good condition Squier VMPTB Is up for grabs.
[u][b]Looking for trades mostly![/b][/u] This is my only working bass at the minute. But by popular demand i will now also be selling it for [u][b]£150[/b] [/u]
Its never been giged before. Only one tiny tiny nick in the neck underneath, but no other damage to the bass.
This is a brilliant bass, It up there with my Old Westone Thunder 1A and Fender 1951 P in my top ten best basses. It can play any style brilliantly.
I literally took it to the guitar tech (Luither???) last week and its all setup.

Local pickup or meet within a 80ish miles would be good.
I live in Portsmouth, and i'm willing to travel to London, Brighton, or Anywhere i can get to by train, As long as the trader/buyer chips in a bit for train fare.
I Have No Car! :)

Hardcase included if one is included on the other side of the trade.
Other wise is a Softcase for you :huh:

Edited by Wayward-Wanderer

Posting would be involved but would a peavey G-Bass tickle your fancy, it isnt aesthetically perfect cause the previous owner tried to mod it but the playability is perfect, 35" carbon fibre neck, red sparkle finish and 18V three band Peavey electronics. these are pretty rare as they arent made any more, kinda like a Peavey Flea bass but the p'up is more of a precision placement

ooo and a hard case

Edited by d-basser